Business services (商业服务 shāng yè fú wù) refers to a set of services which does not produce a tangible commodity and does not possess a physical form.
Part 1: Breakdown of Words
- “Business” (商业 shāng yè) as in Central Business District (CDB, 中心商业区zhōngxīn shāngyè qū).
- “Services” (服务 fú wù) as in packaging services (包装服务 bāo zhuāng fú wù).
Part 2: Examples
- Business services management (商业服务管理 shāng yè fú wù guán lǐ).
- Business services provider (商业服务提供商 shāng yè fú wù tí gōng shāng).
- Business services industry (商业服务业 shāng yè fú wù yè).