Frictional unemployment (摩擦性失业 mócā xìng shīyè) refers to temporary unemployment that naturally occurs as workers leave their current jobs and search for new ones. It is always present as workers change their jobs occasionally. Also see: structural unemployment.
- 失 (shī) as in lose (失去 shīqù) or fail (失败 shībài).
- 业 (yè)as in business (业务 yèwù) or industry (工业 gōngyè).
- Frictional (摩擦 mócā) as in frictional force (摩擦力 mócā lì).
Frictional unemployment (摩擦性失业 mócā xìng shīyè) word examples:
- Unemplyment (失业 shīyè) as in unemployment benefit (失业救济金 shīyè jiùjì jīn).
- Frictional unemployment rate (摩擦性失业率 mócā xìng shīyè lǜ).