The best mobile apps are still developed in Silicon Valley. But increasingly, some rather innovative and exciting apps are made in China. We call this phenomenon Silkon Valley. Like silk – the fabric first developed in ancient China and unbeknownst to the West for a long time – many expats and foreigners in China today do not know how to fully use Chinese apps.
Many Chinese apps have either none or only a limited English-language version. So if you cannot speak Chinese well, you can’t use Chinese apps fully. And you’ll miss out on what the best Chinese apps have to offer for your life and business in China.
This is where we come in. Silkon Valley provides how-to guides for Chinese apps. Our guides help you to setup the app and use its basic functions. Our guides are simple and clear providing screenshots for each step, text cues to explain what certain icons means as well as visual markers to show you where to click.
Free Sample Guide: How to Activate WeChat Wallet *Free PDF*
Kickstart your life and business in China with the how-to guidebook for Chinese apps.
Want to be an expert China expat? Then start using WeChat Pay, Alipay, Ofo, Taobao, and Didi. This book shows you how to use the best Chinese apps.
Chinese apps are essential for life and business in China
But: If you can’t speak Chinese well….
- Most Chinese apps have no English-language version
- You need some Mandarin skills to get the job done
then you can’t use Chinese apps fully.
You’ll miss out on what the best Chinese apps have to offer for you in China!
And: Googling for answers is frustrating!
- Google answers are scattered, outdated, unreliable or not easy to follow.
The Silkon Valley how-to guidebook for Chinese apps includes 7+1 guides showing you:
- How to Use WeChat Wallet [FREE sample at the top of this page]
- How to Use Alipay
- How to Call a Taxi with Didi
- How to Order Food Home
- How to Shop Online on Taobao
- How to Rent A Shared Bike
- How to Buy Cinema Tickets
- Plus: The Hidden Chapter
Learn to setup Alipay & WeChat Pay
Discover how to shop online on Taobao
How to ride a shared bike
Learn how to call taxis with Didi
Order delicious food to your home
Buy tickets for movies, concerts, sport games
The e-book includes 7+1 simple and clear how-to guides:
Start using Chinese apps today!
- Surprise your friends (when they see how well you use Chinese apps!)
- Save money (>50% on cinema tickets)
- Learn tricks (about apps that even some Chinese don’t know about)
- Avoid costly mistakes (setup your electronic wallet account correctly)